FRESH ALCHEMY WRITING ARTISTRY MENTORSHIP
::: IT’S TIME:::
It’s time for something fresh. Something that lights you up and inspires you to create. An offering to the Muses to stretch your artistry in exciting new ways.
Within the next few weeks, I’ll be posting more information on a one-on-one writing artistry mentorship program. I’ll be working with authors who have hit a creative wall and are looking for someone who has the experience, education, and credentials to take them to the next level. This offering is for writers who love their characters, the stories they tell, the messages and themes they truly believe in, and yearn for that something extra to set them apart.
When you know your creative voice, believe that stunning prose is your calling, feel that artistry running through your veins, your genre fiction will be the one of a kind creation it’s meant to be.
That brilliance is already inside of you. Work with me to set it free.
Fresh Alchemy Writing Artistry Mentorship is for you if:
- You are a published writer who wants to polish your prose and artistry for future projects, is looking for fresh inspiration, and would love for your work to make an impact.
- You are an unpublished writer with a work in progress who is looking for fresh ideas, inspiration, and wants your book to stand out before going forward in your publishing journey.
- You are a new writer who wants to brainstorm, plan, and work on style before you move forward with the book you’ve always wanted to write.
What does a Writing Artistry Mentorship include?
- a 1hr. live video conference
- an assessment of up to 20 pages of your writing or up to 5 pages of notes (this can include outlines, character studies, and general thoughts and musings)
- a list of resources and homework to continue the journey of what you started in a session
What projects are the right fit for a Writing Artistry Mentorship?
- Gothic fiction/romance
- Paranormal fiction/romance
- Dark academia fiction/romance
- Dark romance
- Contemporary/urban/high fantasy
- LGTBQ+ elements in any of the above genres
What are your qualitifcations?
- published two novels Bloodborn and Bloodmad with Curious Corvid Publishing
- nominated for two Next Generation Indie Book Awards for Bloodborn in the categories debut novel and LGBTQ+ novel
- featured interview on Talking Book Publishing Podcast and Between The Lines Podcast
- featured interview in Vampyre Magazine
- Bachelor of Arts from Case Western Reserve University in History and English with a focus on creative writing
- magna cum laude with departmental honors in history, Dean’s High Honors list, recipient of the Nemet Scholarship for Creative Writing, recipient of the History Department Award for excellence in historical writing, recipient of the John Hall Steward Prize for excellence in historical research, National Dean’s Honor List
- Masters of Science in Education from Gwynedd Mercy University
- over 10 years of experience teaching history, creative writing, theology and English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL/ESL)
- over 10 years of experience as a writing tutor
- over 15 years of experience in education
How much does a Writing Artistry Mentorship cost, when can we meet, and where do I sign up?
- prices are still being determined
- sessions will be the best fit for your schedule and mine. All sessions will use EST and there is some flexibility on day of the week/time.
- sign ups will go live on Instagram. Follow me here for updates!
- mentorship slots are extremely limited and I anticipate they will fill up quickly. A waiting list will be available once the mentorship launches